Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and is about sharing the books that you have received during the past week! The books can be print, digital, borrowed, won, or anything else imaginable!

So last week was pretty slow book wise. I only got a few books but I think this week will be a lot better because I've tons of books on their way from the library and I'm so excited for them to come!! I still have plenty of reviews to post as well - 4 of them to be exact and if this week goes as planned they will all get published. There is also a blog tour tomorrow so stop by for that as well!! Happy Reading.


eBooks I Bought 


Books I Got From The Library
(ebooks)


(physical)


Books I Received For Review


Lots of thanks to: Catherine Green!!

No comments:

Post a Comment