Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm Taking A Trip...

UPDATE LONG OVER DUE: I've discontinued this blog indefinitely, maybe sometime in the future I'll try again when I have time. Sorry to anyone who was ever wondering where I disappeared to but I'm in college! (12/7/16)

HEY GUYS!! I know I haven't posted much in a week because I've had tons of dance, work, and exams!! I've had tons of them because I'm going on a trip with my school to Greece and Italy in a few hours so I've needed to get all those things done before I leave. And with that news, I won't have access to a computer so I won't be posting anything until I get back which will be March 28th..ish..

So I just wanted to give you all that heads up that I'll be out of the country and won't post anything and that way you know why I'm not posting anything! I hope you all have a great time between now and until I get back. Happy Reading and go wild (with reading of course)!!

See ya March 29th, I've got a plane to catch!



1 comment:

  1. Avenger Legends Hack diamonds is new online tool created to make the game easier for you.
    Avenger Legends Hack!

    ReplyDelete