Excuses:
- I'm 16 and still in school! and break is coming up so I've been having exam after exam after exam for the last two weeks!
- I'm the oldest of six (<--- that's an excuse in and of itself!)
- My school gives about 3-5 hours a homework a night <------sucks majorly especially when a lot can just be busy work!!
- I go to school for 7 1/2 hrs....it feels really long to me...
- Blog posts can take around 30 - 60 minutes to make especially reviews
- Most of my excuses have to do with school
- I live in Minnesota so it's been below zero for who knows how long and I don't know where I'm going with this one....
- Hmmm...Oh I do Irish Dance (for 12 years and counting!!sorry it's something I'm really happy to have accomplished!) sooo I can have practice anywhere between 3hrs to 15hrs a week
- Life
So yeah I know these are excuses but seriously it doesn't take me too long to do posts like Teaser Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday...And I haven't had time for those so I have been really really busy so this week it will get better and I'm sooooo sorry for no posts and getting behind! But since I have break in five days I have tons of reviews for you guys especially from ARCs (advanced reader copies) that I have gotten! So yeah sorry for being crappy but life gets busy sometimes I guess and I can't wait to write more posts! Happy Reading!!
Like I've said ten times already I'm sorry!!So I guess have a good week and thanks for being patient or not or whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.