Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and is about sharing the books that you have received during the past week! The books can be print, digital, borrowed, won, or anything else imaginable!

Of course last week, a week where I has some days off of school, I get sick. Boy do I have the worst luck ever. I do have good news though that in between being sick, school, and work, I do have plenty on reviews I was able to type that I will be releasing over the week. I wanted to wait to post these this week because last week was just bad, the aforementioned - sick. And because life is just busy, I am/ will be trying to post meaningful posts as often as I can. I don't think I'll be doing any memes on Tuesdays for awhile because that's a work day and I'm never home until really late. Wednesday's are fine, I just missed last week because I was sick. I guess that's all the updates and don't worry I'm getting back to writing more reviews for you all! Have a great week and Happy Reading!!


Books I Bought 
(I actually just bought Invaded but I thought putting both covers next to each other would be pretty because they are really pretty!)
Books I Won
(e)Books I Received For Review
Special thanks to: Author, Author, Alyssa @WithTheBanned, and New Adult Book Club & Stephanie Witter.

No comments:

Post a Comment