Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and is about sharing the books that you have received during the past week! The books can be print, digital, borrowed, won, or anything else imaginable!

These are all the books I have received in the past two months since this is my first official Stacking The Shelves post. I hope you enjoy! Happy Reading.

PHYSICAL BOOKS I BOUGHT



BOOKS I HAVE WON (ALL ARCS)



BOOKS I RECEIVED FOR REVIEW



AND THESE TWO LOVELIES ARE SIGNED





EBOOKS FOR REVIEW
                                                      (In a few days I will be receiving 
                                                        this book for a blog tour)

Lots of thanks to: @ARCycling, My Friends Are Fiction @Kris10MFAF, Jon @ScottReadsIt, BookOutlet, BenBella Books, K.R. Conway, and YA Bound Book Tours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment