Friday, January 2, 2015

Out with the old, In with the new

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! Now that it's a new year, I get to show all of my favorite reads of 2014 and my most anticipated reads for 2015!! I couldn't narrow my favorite books so I have 15 (and might have even missed some :p) Oh well! I also have a new year's resolution and that is to post more! This school year has been so busy. Completely different than last year and I barely have time to blog but that doesn't mean I want to stop or I forget about blogging, school just has to come first (sadly). So yes, I'm going to make time for more reviews and discussion posts because I really want to get more into that, they just take time!

Without further adieu, here are my favorite books of 2014 (in no particular order)!!






 Here are my most anticipated books of 2015 (again, in no particular order)!!








In addition to these, there is also: Sweet Temptation (Sweet Evil #4) and Torn (Wicked Saga #2). These don't have covers yet so I'm just putting them here!

I hope everyone has a great year and please bare with me if I'm ever slow on posts, I'll try to do better!

Happy new year and happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment