Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - 10/8/14

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm waiting for Confess by Colleen Hoover. Seriously, I love her books and on a random note, my library got all of her books this weeks. I literally flipped when I saw that! Okay back on topic…She's an author I automatically read and the cover to this book is gorgeous. There. I'm also very intrigued with what/how this book will turn out! Now go read her books if you haven't and Happy Reading.

Here's my reaction to seeing this book go up and the library fiasco thing. I think everyone should take a moment to do a happy dance for whatever makes them happy. In this case - books!


Publication: March 10th, 2015
Summary: From #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover, a new novel about risking everything for love—and finding your heart somewhere between the truth and lies. 

Auburn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there’s no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.

For once, Auburn takes a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.

The last thing Owen wants is to lose Auburn, but he can’t seem to convince her that truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save their relationship is confess. But in this case, the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin…

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a huge fan of Colleen Hoover and so excited to see she has another title being released, although not soon enough. I prefer her YA titles though like the Slammed series and Hopeless. I recently read Ugly Love and it was okay, but not her best work really. Looking forward to this one though. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Colleen Hoover's books too. I haven't read Ugly Love though I plan to soon. I guess I'll see how that goes! But I agree that her YA books are really good and I love those.

      Delete