Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Post - 10/12/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I've been very, very busy, like 4 hours away from my house in the middle of nowhere busy. And school. I've had school and that takes too much of my time. So this week will be a bit slow but I hope to have tons of time to write reviews and hopefully a discussion post because I really want to do those but they take time to make. Time I normally don't have :( Well Happy Reading! 

What Happened Last Week...
What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs.
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Blog Tour: Dethrowning Crown by Lila Felix 
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Reviews
  • Hopefully a Book Lovers' Topics (or BLT :) ) post

I didn't buy any books last week (which is very shocking) so no books bought BUT....

Books I Won...


Books I Received For Review...


So that's it for this week! I hope you all have a great week as well. And read plenty of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment