Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Post - 9/21/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Hey guys! I haven't done one of these in awhile, because they take a lot of time to make surprisingly and time has not been on my side lately. Last week was pretty good though considering the week before was only 4 or so posts but this week should be fun too with reviews and a discussion post! Happy Reading!

What Happened Last Week...


What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs.
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Release Day Launch: Stay With Me by Jennifer Armentrout
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Cover Revel: The Reluctant Prince by Dani Lyn Alexander
  • Release Day Launch: Deadly Pack by Ashley Stoyanoff
  • Reviews!
  • BLT: Trophy Shelf (read on for further understanding!)

Okay, so a couple times I've done something called "Weekly Musings" but I'm actually going to change it to Book Lovers' Topics or BLT. It will be the same concept - any topic that relates to books. These I will try to post on a weekly basis but I'm going for every other week. 


Books I Bought...
ebooks



Physical (I bought 5 books from my library)


Books I Got In The Mail...

I didn't even expect everything I got. I thought I was getting a little keychain but low and behold I get a book and tons of swaand even a thank you note from the author (Mindy Ruiz) for helping in the tour for the book. I was so surprised and very thankful too!


It was signed too!


Books I Received For Review...


Thank you to Marie McKeaand Spencer Hill for these.

So that's all for this week and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment