Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Post - 8/24/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

So last week was very busy. There was a ton of posts! I didn't even realize how many there were until I had to write this post. This week won't be as busy as last week though. Happy Reading!

What Happened Last Week...


What Happens This Week...

  • Monday Recs.
  • Release Day Launch: The Write Stuff
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Release Day Launch: Athen's Ashes
  • Release Day Launch: Guardian
  • Reviews!!
Books I Bought (this week was only an ebook)...



Books I Received For Review (4 of which I've already read)...


No comments:

Post a Comment