Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Post - 8/10/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Sorry my wonderful people for not posting for a few days. I always feel bad when I can't so I hope you understand that I can't always make it on time for things here! Anyways I'm always here just not always available. So without further ado...

What Happened Last Week (not a lot actually)...

(See I told you, not a lot!)

What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs.
  • Book Blitz: Stormfront (Undertow #2) by K.R. Conway
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Release Day Launch: Burning Through Gravity
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Cover Reveal: Deadly Pack
  • Weekly Musings: Trophy Shelf of Books
Books I Bought...
(Physical)

(Ebooks)

Books I Received For Review...




No comments:

Post a Comment