Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - 7/1/14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So a couple days ago I finished reading Deadly Mates (Deadly Crush #2) by Ashley Stoyanoff and it was really good! I can't wait for the third book! Anyways, my teaser is coming from this book! I love how the main characters interact in this series. Happy Reading!

***

I smirked, trying not to laugh again. "You could also just say sorry, you know."
Aidan looked down at the table, furrowing his brow. "Isn't this better?" he asked. He was absolutely serious.
I blinked, shaking my head. "Nope, saying sorry is always better." I closed my fingers around my fork and scooped up a piece of broccoli. "That way I get to feel like I was right."

***

Summary: Dog Mountain is just like any other small town — peaceful and uneventful. Well, that is if peaceful means wolves howling all night, and uneventful means it’s overrun by pesky werewolves, then yes, Dog Mountain is just your average small town.

Jade Shaw has spent the last two years avoiding the pack. But when Aidan Collins moves to town, avoiding the dogs doesn’t seem possible. The pack wants him just as much as she does.

Determined to keep him out of the pack’s grasp, Jade does everything she can to gain his attention. Little does she know, Aidan is in deeper with the pack than she could have imagined, and competing for his attention is a deadly game, one she may not want to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment