Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Post - 7/6/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

What Happened Last Week...

What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Weekly Musings: Street Teams!!
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Blog Tour: Enchanted Heart by Mindy Ruiz (+ REVIEW)
  • Friday Favorites (I already have at least one)
  • REVIEWS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS! I have quite a few I need to write this week!
Books I Got...
I got it free from the library for reading books and filling out a form. I read it a couple months ago and you can read my review HERE for it if ya want!

Books I Received For Review...
I already read this book and it was wonderful and the first line of my review, which I'll have out this week, is "Three letters I never want to see in a book again - DOA". It was a really good book! I loved it!

So that's this week. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment