Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review Policy

Hello! Thank you for looking into A Thousand Lives Lived to have your book reviewed. I will look at any and every review request. I may need a few days to respond to requests as to make sure I either have or don't have the time to review your book. Unfortunately I won't have time to review every book that I get asked to read. Although if I do accept your request, I will try to read and review before it's release date if it is an ARC. But sometimes life gets in the way and this may not always be the case. Let me know if you have a certain timeframe though.

Please keep in mind that I have the right to not review a book even if I have accepted it. I have never had this problem before so I hope to keep it that way.

Genres That I Like (They can be YA or NA):

  • Paranormal
  • Contemporary
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
  • Dystopian
  • Sci-fi
  • Contemporary Romance
  • Paranormal Romance
  • Legends & Mythology
**I really like self published books so I'll gladly look through those as well**

Genres I Will Not Accept: 
  • Horror
  • Thriller/Suspense
  • nonfiction
Book Formats I Accept:
  • print (paperback or hardcover)
  • ebooks (mobi or PDF)
  • egalleys
Reviews will be posted here on this blog as well as Goodreads. They will be also be shown on my Twitter and Facebook pages. If you'd like me to post elsewhere (Amazon, B&N) let me know. 

You can contact me by email at: lillymcm13(at)gmail(dot)com 
I'll be able to respond to this email pretty quickly.

Thank you, 
Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment