Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Post - 6/29/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

What Happened Last Week...

What Happens This Week (may change)...
  • Monday Recs.
  • Cover Reveal: After Us
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Friday Favorites
  • Other book related posts
  • At least two reviews
Books I Bought...
The City of Heavenly Fire book is HUGE! And The One is just gorgeous! Plus both are signed!!

And these ones as ebooks...



Books I Got In The Mail...
It's signed and it's for a giveaway that I'll be having in August and I'm jealous cause I want to keep it! :)

Books I Received For Review...
(Physical Copies)

(Ebooks)


So that's it for me this week! How was yours?Anyways, I hope the rest of the week is great for you all. Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment