Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Post - 6/1/14

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

What Happened Last Week...

What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs.
  • Release Day Blitz: He + She
  • Blog Tour: True North (Finding Us #2)
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Release Day Blitz: Lux: Beginnings & Consequences
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Friday Favorites
  • Next Sunday: Release Day Blitz: Infinity + One
  • Any Reviews
Books I Bought...
This lovely series.

And these books. 
The two on the each end were books my library was selling for 25 cents and the middle one was one I found at Target - (there was quite a few autographed books there and I was really surprised and happy! You never know what you'll find). I also have a thing for collecting signed books...

Books I Received For Review...
I asked for this one because it sounds exactly like a modern day retelling of Wuthering Heights. Here's to hoping it turns out to be better than the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment