Monday, June 16, 2014

Book Project + Updates

Have you ever gone into a 5 hr long test on 5 hrs of sleep?? Okay yeah I don't recommend that, but the point of that is - I'M DONE WITH CLASSES AND TESTS AND CAN NOW FOCUS ALL MY ATTENTION HERE!!! I'm so glad it's summer cause these last few weeks have been bleh on this blog and I hated that!! Anyways I plan to have some reviews today and tomorrow hopefully and tomorrow I have a ton of posts (1 cover reveal and 2 release day launches) so I'm ready to get back into the swing of things! Happy Reading and thanks for being wonderful people!

Now for the image below...

For one of my classes we were told that we could do anything we wanted as long as it had something to do with rhetoric - visual or whatever - so I picked something to do with books of course. Now keep in mind this wasn't really a serious project, it was to be fun but relevant. The image below is what I made which took quite a few hours to do but since it's book related I'm showing you all. If you look closely you can see the word 'Books' in the image!


No comments:

Post a Comment