Monday, May 26, 2014

Updates

Hello my wonderful people! I just wanted to say that I didn't have any power this weekend and today was sketchy too and because of that I wasn't able to write ANY posts whatsoever. And I know not having power isn't something you really have control over but I still feel bad that I wasn't able to have any posts to provide for you because I had four reviews lined up for y'all and the Sunday Past and I wasn't able to do any of that because I didn't have any power! I'll just have the reviews posted over this week since I wasn't able to do anything and I hope you all know that I am really sorry that I dropped off the face of the earth for a few days! I hope that the rest of the week goes fine as it should but if I miss a post it's because there was no way for me to. I missed you guys but now I'm back (hopefully) and with that - Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment