Saturday, May 31, 2014

The One by Kiera Cass GIF Review

This is a series of GIFs I put together that highlighted my emotional experience/response while reading The One on the day it came out. I made it a few weeks ago and I decided to put it here because I think it's really funny. On a side note, you may need a really good internet connection to see it or it may take a few minutes to load but I think it's worth it because it's really funny!! Happy Reading...and trying to see if these GIFs load....
P.S. I have one more review for today and it's a series review so look forward to that!!

So The One came out...

So of course I was freaking out all day long...


And I went chasing after a copy like nobody's business...



Then I completely plowed through the book...

And then the ending...




And low and behold the last chapter and epilogue...



Good job Kiera Cass...


No comments:

Post a Comment