Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Post - 5/18/14


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things I have received and share news about what is coming up on my blog for the week ahead.

What Happened Last Week...
What Happens This Week...
  • Release Day Launch: Goddess Born by Kari Edgren
  • Monday Recs.
  • Book Blast: The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  • Release Day Launch: Where There's Smoke by Elizabeth Lee
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Cover Reveal: His Reverie by Monica Murphy
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Friday Favorites
  • Review: The Elite & The One by Kiera Cass
  • Series Review: The Too Far Series by Abbi Glines

Books I Bought...


 Books I Received For Review...




So this has been my week/will be and I hope you enjoy yours! Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment