Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Post - 4/27/14

So I've decided that I like the idea of Sunday Post rather than Stalking the Shelves because it's a combination of the two and it sounds more reasonable. So with that...

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

What Happened Last Week...

What Happens This Week...
  • Monday Recs
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • ARC Review: Life in the Palace by Catherine Green
  • Waiting On Wednesday
  • Release Day Launch: Girl Lost by Nazarea Andrews (review)
  • Blog Tour: Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
  • Friday Favorites
Books I Bought...

Books I Got In The Mail (it's signed!!)...


Books I Received for Review...


So that's it! Hope you have a good week and stop by whenever! Happy Reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment