Sunday, April 6, 2014

Planned Posts For The Week - 4/6/14

Hmmm I think I have forgotten to do this post for two weeks, my bad! But in all seriousness my blog schedule hasn't been very busy, and I'm trying to keep this month not too full of activities as I still have things like school that's gets in the way. Anyways this week's planned posts are...

Monday: 1 post: Monday Recs.
Tuesday: 1 post: Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday: 2 posts: Waiting on Wednesday and a cover reveal (if I remember correctly)
Friday: 1 post: Friday Favorites
***I'm also getting two books from the library this week - Plus One by Elizabeth Fama and Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira and I will be writing reviews for them!! I also have other books in mind for review! So, look out for all this exciting stuff!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment