Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Books to Movies: If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Okay so I had to share this news with y'all as I really love this book. The movie trailer for If I Stay by Gayle Forman came out today and I'm so excited to see the movie! The book was amazing! and the trailer looks amazing too. SO I have the trailer and the book below to show you and I hope you check out both if you haven't done either at all!

The Book:

Summary: On a day that started like any other,

Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.

Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.






           The Trailer: 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment