Saturday, January 11, 2014

Heads Up on Reviews

Okay so I plan to post 7 reviews over this weekend. Now three of them are from previous posts like blog tours and such but I wanted to put the reviews in those posts in my Review Tab that way they are there also. So those will be the first three reviews posted which means you've either read them already or not.  Here's a list of the reviews I plan to have up this weekend…


  1. Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol
  2. Forced Autonomy by Lila Felix
  3. Wide Open by Shelly Crane
  4. Deadly Crush by Ashley Stoyanoff
  5. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
  6. Endless by Amanda Gray
  7. A series review for the Fate on Fire books by Wendy Knight
There are other books I want to review so I'll have to do those late but for now I'll start with these!!




No comments:

Post a Comment