Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best of 2013

Happy New Year Everyone! Here guys, I decided to make a list of the best series I read (or reread...) this last year!! And I was going to make a list of 10, but then I made the list and had way more than 10..hehe oops...

Here we go and in no particular order..

  1. The Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout
  2. The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout
  3. Fate on Fire Series by Wendy Knight
  4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  5. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
  6. The Elfin Series by Quinn Loftis
  7. The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie
  8. The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
  9. The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
  10. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
  11. The Riser Saga by Becca C Smith
  12. The Imdalind Series by Rebecca Ethington
  13. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter
  14. The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
  15. The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
  16. The Blood of Eden Trilogy by Julie Kagawa
So yeah I have other books that I love but these are the series/trilogies/whatever. And now for pictures of them all (which took me two hours to make btw!!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment