Thursday, January 30, 2014

Belated Waiting On Wednesday - 1/29/14

Sorry guys! I told you I work on Wednesday's right??  I don't know if I have but anyways I do which means I  have to write my post beforehand and I can't always do that which ends up with me having to write "belated"! Now onto the post..oh P.S. if I don't have a Waiting on Wednesday post on Wednesday I will have it up on Thursday!


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

So the book I'm waiting for this week is called The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski. This books sounds really good and I can't wait for it to come out to read it!!

Publication: March 4th 2014
Summary: Winning what you want may cost you everything you love 

As a general’s daughter in a vast empire that revels in war and enslaves those it conquers, seventeen-year-old Kestrel has two choices: she can join the military or get married. But Kestrel has other intentions. 

One day, she is startled to find a kindred spirit in a young slave up for auction. Arin’s eyes seem to defy everything and everyone. Following her instinct, Kestrel buys him—with unexpected consequences. It’s not long before she has to hide her growing love for Arin. 

But he, too, has a secret, and Kestrel quickly learns that the price she paid for a fellow human is much higher than she ever could have imagined. 

Set in a richly imagined new world, The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski is a story of deadly games where everything is at stake, and the gamble is whether you will keep your head or lose your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment