Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 12/1/13

Hey I just want to say I'm so sorry for not having any posts last week. I was out for Thanksgiving with the family and I wasn't able to do posts which really sucked so again I'm sorry. So today I'll just have this post but I have one more at least for today cause I missed so much last week.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Since I wasn't able to do any posts but had break I was able to read...a lot (six books in five days!!)
So I read:
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (5/5)
Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom by Tiffany King (5/5)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (5/5) <<---Definitely recommend!!
Asunder (Incarnate #2) by Jodi Meadows (5/5) <<---Definitely recommend!! 
(And since I'm rereadingx10 the Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout)
Half-Blood and Pure 
(now I just need to finish rereading the series)

Books I Bought:
Wolf Spell by M.R. Polish
Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom by Tiffany King
Halo by Frankie Rose
Bitter Sweet Love by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout)

Books From the Library:
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden#2) by Julie Kagawa
Dare to You (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry 
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Asunder (Incarnate #2) by Jodi Meadows

Books I Won:
The Power to See by Jennifer Anne Davis
The Elf Girl by Markelle Grabo
The Spell Master by Markelle Grabo

So yepp it's been books books books!!!What have you read this past week??

No comments:

Post a Comment