Sunday, December 15, 2013

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Okay I'm just going to say that I've been really crappy with my blog the last two weeks. And you probably want to know why!Well probably not but here you go anyway..

 Excuses:  

  1. I'm 16 and still in school! and break is coming up so I've been having exam after exam after exam for the last two weeks! 
  2. I'm the oldest of six (<--- that's an excuse in and of itself!)
  3. My school gives about 3-5 hours a homework a night <------sucks majorly especially when a lot can just be busy work!!
  4. I go to school for 7 1/2 hrs....it feels really long to me...
  5. Blog posts can take around 30 - 60 minutes to make especially reviews
  6. Most of my excuses have to do with school
  7. I live in Minnesota so it's been below zero for who knows how long and I don't know where I'm going with this one....
  8. Hmmm...Oh I do Irish Dance (for 12 years and counting!!sorry it's something I'm really happy to have accomplished!) sooo I can have practice anywhere between 3hrs to 15hrs a week
  9. Life
So yeah I know these are excuses but seriously it doesn't take me too long to do posts like Teaser Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday...And I haven't had time for those so I have been really really busy so this week it will get better and I'm sooooo sorry for no posts and getting behind! But since I have break in five days I have tons of reviews for you guys especially from ARCs (advanced reader copies) that I have gotten! So yeah sorry for being crappy but life gets busy sometimes I guess and I can't wait to write more posts! Happy Reading!!
Like I've said ten times already I'm sorry!!So I guess have a good week and thanks for being patient or not or whatever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment