Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Okay so I'm not currently reading anything right now because I have a lot of tests this week and I'm making myself not read otherwise I'll never study, so I'm going to give a teaser from my favorite book this year which is Sentinel (by Jennifer Armentrout). Now I don't know what kind of genres you guys are in to so I'll post two teasers from it. One for the romancy part and one that's funny because the book is really funny too!! So here ya go...
Romancy: I blinked back the wetness gathering in my eyes. "I think you spend your spare time studying a book full of the right things to say." He chuckled softly, and then his lips brushed mine in a quick kiss. "Nah. I just love you, Alex." (They are so SO cute!!!)
Funny: Aiden drew back with a soft groan. "Sometimes I hate him." My lips curved up. "Sometimes." "I heard that," Apollo said. "And I'm pretty sure there's someone else you hate moe than me. I'll give you two clues. Starts with an S and ends with a H." There was an audible huff from inside the office. 
Btw the name was Seth and he was in the room when that was said...

No comments:

Post a Comment