Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves + Other Random Notes



Okay so Stacking the Shelves is normally done on Sunday but I spent all Sunday writing papers so I apologize for that and so I felt like doing it today...

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So last week I totally broke my "No Books" rule because of my tests and stuff but I only ended up reading three books...I read:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (5/5)
Rua by Mirandda Kavi (4/5)
Masquerade by Cambria Herbert (5/5)

Books I Bought:
Masquerade by Cambria Herbert
Rua by Mirandda Kavi
Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
The Gatekeeper's Sons by Eva Pohler

Books I got from the Library:
Prodigy (Legend #2) By Marie Lu
Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
Invisibility by Amanda Cremer & David Levithan
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

I hope you all have a great week last doing whatever and reading of course. I hope to have more reviews coming..I don't know on what yet but I'll think of some books and if you have and suggestions, I'm willing to listen!!Happy Reading!
     













          










No comments:

Post a Comment