Saturday, November 23, 2013

Catching Fire Movie Anyone?!?!

So I saw Catching Fire on Thursday and have been meaning to write that it was amazing!!I loved, I mean there were parts that weren't in it from the book but ya know you don't get everything in a movie, but seriously the movie was so good and I think it was better than the first one and probably better than the book. I want to go back and watch it again and oh oh oh the trailers before the movie!!! Vampire Academy was the first trailer and I was so excited because I really like those books and then the Divergent trailer came on I was freaking out so much. I was a total fangirl before the movie had even started!! And then I was freaking out for the movie and yeah it was a fun night with my friends!
Sooo how many of you have seen it already and how many are going to see it???

P.S. I have two more posts for today so watch out for them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment