Sunday, October 13, 2013

United We Spy by Ally Carter Review

So I read this book this past week and gosh I loved it! I love the Gallagher Girls Series and United We Spy is the sixth and final book to this series. Off to the review...
I give it 5/5 kickbutt points...I give the whole series this rating... The characters are Zach, Cammie, Bex, Liz, and Macey. They are all spies and in this book they are all trying to find the major leaders of this corrupted spy group called the circle which they have known about for awhile but need to find the leaders because they are trying to start something major but someone is hunting them and there is just a ton of chaos that needs to be solved.
Now the characters are all pretty awesome. Zach and Cammie are soooo freaking cute you gotta love them. Bex, Liz, and Macey are all best friends including Cammie and Bex is British and Liz has a photographic memory and Macey is just Macey. They are all awesome characters but of course you know this if you've already read the whole series.
The plot is my favorite (along with so many of the other books..I love them all) and there is a ton of action and so much suspense that it keeps you on your toes and since this is the last books it is hard  not to spoil the other books grrr but anyways this series is just so amazing and lovable and just amazing I don't know what else to say and the ending is well down as well..sooo now go read this sersies cause you won't regret it...I love it and everyone should read it and love it as well!!Now go pick up this series...the first book is called I'd Tell You, but Then I'd Have To Kill You

No comments:

Post a Comment