Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Reading and Updates

So I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for school and I love it and I love Mr. Darcy I mean who wouldn't??? So yeah that's what I'm reading besides rereading the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout(for like the fifth time I think...) cause she's an awesome writer if you have or even haven't read her books yet.

Ahhh updates I changed the B.O.W. tab to Weekly Works cause I want to set up posts like Waiting on Wednesday and Swoon Thursday and am just going to put that all in one tab as soon as I set those things up.

If any of you have requests on books/series/authors you want to check up on post posts about them I will cause I know what I like and who I stalk (shhhh) but I don't know what you guys like so if you have anything for leave a comment or something

Thanks and happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment